Global Director Indirect Tax
Company: Intel GmbH
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job ID: JR0150714 Job Category: Finance Primary Location: Santa
Clara, CA US Other Locations: US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California,
Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro Job Type: Experienced Hire Global
Director Indirect TaxJob Description
Intel is seeking a Global Director, Indirect Tax to lead its
Indirect Tax team overseeing global indirect tax planning,
controversy, and compliance. The Global Director Indirect Taxes
will work closely, and team, with the regional business leaders to
support operations initiatives, product line expansions and
efficient supply chain management. This position reports to the
Chief Tax Officer.
- Lead and hands-on management of the global VAT/GST function,
including mentoring a growing team of indirect tax professionals
based in EMEA and APAC.
- Support and engage with the global product teams in assessing,
designing and implementing effective supply chain flows of products
distributed globally as well as guide in developing invoicing and
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams in Legal,
Treasury, Accounting, and Tax Operations, and support Global Tax
Planning and M&A teams on acquisitions, divestitures and
- Skills to research technical tax issues, evaluate potential
VAT/GST outcome, and recommend changes or planning ideas that will
optimize the structure.
- Manage global VAT/GST operations process to include financial
statement reserves, and global VAT/GST compliance and audits.
- Participate in policy matters affecting global VAT/GST,
including advising on areas where the company should focus on
educating policy makers.
- Oversees and provides leadership for the sales and use and
property tax teams.
- A strong technical tax background that enables you to develop
and implement tax strategies.
- Experience with VAT as it relates to the distribution of
digital services and physical products.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills
with the skills to express tax concepts to non-tax teams.
- Skills to project manage multiple concurrent business
initiatives while simultaneously leading the team of global VAT/GST
- Skills to develop and mentor other members of the
- An advanced degree or professional qualification in
- 15+ years of public accounting and/or industry experience in
managing global VAT with strong knowledge of VAT laws in EMEA and
APAC regions.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in
making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at
maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on
facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position,
you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation,
which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC
sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals,
this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting
the position. For additional questions, please contact your
Keywords: Intel GmbH, Santa Clara , Global Director Indirect Tax, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!