AGS Head of Field Finance - (M7)
Company: Applied Materials, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 7, 2022
AGS Field Service Finance Leader Applied Materials is the leader
in materials engineering solutions to produce virtually every new
chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying
materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables
customers to transform possibilities into reality. Our innovations
make possible--- the technology shaping the future. To achieve
this, we employ some of the best, brightest, and most talented
people in the world who work together as part of a winning team. -
- -While virtually every nationality, culture, and background are
currently represented within Applied Materials, we strive for a
more robust Culture of Inclusion (COI) and diversity. Leveraging
our COI vision helps drive innovation, build organizational
capabilities, create equal opportunities for everyone, and achieve
our company's definition of Winning. -We are looking for a highly
experienced global executive to lead our Field Service Finance team
in our Applied Global Services (AGS) business segment. - The AGS
segment provides integrated solutions to optimize equipment and fab
performance and productivity, including service contracts, spares,
upgrades, remanufactured earlier generation equipment and factory
automation software for semiconductor, display, and other products.
-This position provides financial, analytical, and strategic
support to our business leaders to drive optimal decision making in
our Field Services Organization. - He/she is a key member of the
Finance Leadership Team reporting directly to AGS CFO. A successful
candidate will require strong collaboration between Finance and the
Business, and drive efforts to improve efficiency and productivity
of the organization; partnering with senior leaders to identify,
evaluate, prioritize, and deliver strategic initiatives across the
business; and collaborating in creation of long-range plans for the
Field Service business. This integral role offers the opportunity
to shape a growing organization inside a company/industry
experiencing rapid opportunities for growth. - The preferred
location for the position is Santa Clara, CA.Key
- Provide financial guidance and support the VP of Service in the
development and execution of a multi-year business strategy.
- Oversight of performance metric goal/budget setting and
tracking within business areas and across the enterprise.
- Liaise between business lines and Finance - "Face of
- Responsible for driving the AGS Field Finance scalable support
- Support VP of Service Sales in the development and execution of
multi-year Account/Sales strategy.
- Develop strategic plan to ensure continued and successful
growth and profitability. - -This will include coordinating input
from all major business units to facilitate the integration of
business unit plans with the corporate plan.
- Market research-provide leadership with meaningful analysis to
benchmark financials vs. peers
- Support VP of Service in the development of business plans for
critical new locations including installation and ramp plans. -
- Lead a team responsible for financial analysis, monthly
business review reporting, quarterly GAAP reporting, P&L
management, sales projections, expense budgeting, etc.
- A key player in the development of Global Process and ERP
Systems required to scale the AGS Business providing innovative
solutions/approaches to current practices and challenges.
- Provide presentations to senior executive management which
provide insight and recommendations on complex financial topics.
- Supports human capital management activities: hire, develop,
coach, and manage staff. Provides strong leadership, develops, and
sets individual and departmental team performance goals and manages
/ drives change.
- Provides innovative thought leadership and shapes the knowledge
base within the team's area of expertise.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by coaching and advising as
- Business Partnering - creating a real and active partnership
with both operations and management. - Providing 'real-time'
support and analysis to add value in critical business decision
- Business Acumen - exposure to broad business/financial
concepts, processes, and practices.
- People Development/Personnel Management/Communication - strong
leader with the ability to provide opportunities for the team to
learn and develop continuously. - - Excellent influencing and
customer relationship skills.
- Organization Change Management - proven experience driving
change in an organization; ability to manage a successful
transition from current to desired culture, practices, structure,
- Data Analytics - deep exposure to data analysis tools to sort
through and analyze data identifying factors impacting performance
and providing insight into trends.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking - experience with different
approaches, tools, techniques for solving problems & making sound
- Flexibility & Adaptability - has a style that can use
approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with a rapidly
- Financial Forecasting & Modeling - exposure to processes,
tools, and techniques for exploring and evaluating alternative
financial scenarios and results.Experience & Skills
- First level university degree or equivalent experience;
advanced university degree preferred.
- 10+ years in Finance with 5+ years in a leadership role with a
complex, multi-national, multi-geography organization.
- Experience working in the semiconductor manufacturing industry
or high technology manufacturing is a strong plus.
- Experience in evolving strategy, implementing, and designing
- Advanced ability to build forward-thinking partnerships across
- Advanced leadership skills, particularly in complex,
international, and cross functional teams.
- Advanced program management and prioritization skills.
- Superior communication skills catered to a wide variety of
audiences.For more information on Applied Materials please visit:
For more information on this opportunity please contact:Cameron
DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:15+
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Relocation
Eligible:NoApplied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. -
Keywords: Applied Materials, Inc., Santa Clara , AGS Head of Field Finance - (M7), Accounting, Auditing , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!