Financial Support Level II
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Role: Accountant/Financial Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12+ months contract
Responsible for financial support and accounting duties for the
Division. Performs accounting activities that require an
understanding of accounting and finance.
- Execute timely and accurate financial activities in support of
- Responsible for assigned month-end, quarter-end and year-end
closing activities, including, journal entry preparation, account
analysis, intercompany transfers, payroll transactions, and account
- Responsible for month-end consolidation activities in HFM,
including data loads, HFM Journal entries and analysis.
- Prepare account reconciliations in accordance with accounting
rules and policies.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, internal controls,Corporate and
division/department specific policies and procedures.
- Liaise with FP&A and other CFS team members to execute the
financial close, provide guidance, and work together to improve
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for assigned
- Operate independently, be flexible in changing environment and
challenge the status quo.
- Perform configuration and testing related to existing or new
processes/implementations as needed.
- Support all Company initiatives and ad-hoc requests as
identified by management.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Business preferred.
Candidate currently working on accounting degree with accounting
job experience would be considered.
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
Administration, Prior experience in a large company Shared Services
environment or cross-division business unit model
- 3-5+ years progressively responsible Accounting
- Experience with large ERP system; SAP preferred; HFM.
- Strong Microsoft skills, including use of pivot tables,
vlookups and analysis of data using Excel.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor
in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division
business unit model preferred.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as
attention to detail. Demonstrated problem solving skills and the
ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines.
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Santa Clara , Financial Support Level II, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!