Sr. HRIS Director
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 23, 2022
HOT Opportunity for a Sr. HRIS Director with Oracle HCM
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tony Huston
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $175,000 - $240,000 per year
A Bit About Us
A cloud-first networking and security services leader recognized as
one of the top cybersecurity companies and best places to work.
Why join us?
Our employees thrive in a culture that embraces diversity, equity,
and inclusion where innovation, curiosity, and creativity are
rewarded with opportunities to grow and develop your career.
What You Need to Apply
- Experience managing the HRIS function through migration from
Workday to Oracle HCM.
- 10+ years of experience and 5+ years leading a Global Team.
Bonus if you have managed through an IPO process within a tech
- Be a subject matter expert in the design, implementation,
migration into, and management of Oracle HCM.
- Support projects, project risk/issues, and implement effective
- Ability to foster deep relationships with Total Rewards, Legal,
Tax, Treasury, Finance, Audit, Compliance, and IT
- Develop and maintain relevant human capital and HR metrics to
ensure alignment of the design of HR program with organizational
objectives and track progress against HR's strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, HR, Computer Science, Business
Management, or related field.
What you will be doing
- Driving and managing the migration into Oracle HCM from
- Provide strategic technical input, and innovative experiences
and processes to deliver business results
- Maintain data integrity, including executing accurate auditing
procedures and practices, of the HRIS database and appropriate
distribution of key data as required by Department Heads and other
- You will be the key resource for all technology integrations
relating to Oracle HCM
- Build and implement reporting and analytics tools with an eye
towards the end user's ease of use, partnering with internal change
management and communications teams to ensure end-user capability
through necessary education and training
- Drive continuous improvement on our existing technology
platform(s) to improve experience, scalability, availability, and
quality in a dynamic environment
This is an amazing opportunity If you are an experienced Sr. HRIS
Director with Oracle HCM migration experience. Apply today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Clara , Sr. HRIS Director, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!