Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Accountant, Financial Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
- A high successful tech company with two decades of strong
profits, low turnover and high retention is seeking to hire an
Accountant at their new office in Santa Clara.
- The company is looking for a seasoned Senior Accountant with
demonstrated success in providing crucial financial data analysis
and forecasting modeling. The individual should have a good
understanding of interpreting financial information and be able to
produce ad-hoc report using Excel modeling. The individual must
have a thorough understanding in software recognitions,
multi-currencies gain and loss calculation and
- In addition, you will also work with external auditor and tax
professional for annual audit and provide quarterly and annual tax
provision. Detail oriented and passionate on working independently
on a timely manner will lead to success in this role. -
THE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information.
- Develops revenue/cash flow analysis, projections, reports, and
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and
ensures financial information has been recorded
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits
as requested, and to perform financial forecasting.
- Review customer contracts and assure accuracy in billings and
- Posting of Journal entries and reconcile G/L accounts.
- Assist in annual audit and provide audit and tax
- File census report and various quarterly, annual tax return and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Business
Administration, or related field.
- Must have month end close experience
- Experience with multi currencies consolidation is
- Software revenue and capitalization -
- QuickBooks preferred but not required
- Financial Data Analysis
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, pay attention to
detail and accuracy.
- Understanding concepts of Software Revenue Recognition
(Deferred Revenue), FX exchange gain and loss and multi currencies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
leadership skills are required. Should be comfortable working in a
very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- 3 5 years of experience in financial accounting
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks software and proficiency in
Microsoft Office suite products - Excel, Word, and
- CPA certification is a big plus, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are an organization
that values diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified
candidates, including minorities and persons with disabilities.
Keywords: CoreTechs, Santa Clara , Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...