Head of Product Marketing Fraud & Risk Apply to This Job
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 16, 2021
As the leader for product marketing for our Analytics Product
Group (APG), your job will be translating product capabilities into
positioning our products to win in the marketplace, developing
go-to-market plans that will achieve our business goals, and deeply
understanding the competitive landscape. High-level Approach To do
this, you will become deeply familiar with how Shape/COMPANY
customers use our products. Armed with these insights, you will
critically evaluate features offered by competitors and tell
compelling stories about why our products are right for customers.
- Become a thought leader in fraud, authentication and identity
markets, and evangelize our approach to the problem space through
industry presence, including webinars, field events, conferences,
- Engage with fraud and identity executives at a thought
leadership level. You should become a valuable asset in helping
drive momentum on customer engagements, and as a result, sales
teams should be inviting you to their customer meetings often.
- Contribute to product strategy by understanding customer needs
and the competitive landscape.
- Serve as a thought partner for the PM team and help unlock
areas of growth and value-creation.
- Drive the development of the overall go-to-market plan and
partner with marketing, sales and channels on core strategies to
capture and convert demand to achieve the goals in the go-to-market
- Drive market-facing stages of the product lifecycle, including
new product introduction and end-of-life.
- Drive core product marketing deliverables, including
positioning, core messaging, naming, sales tools and collateral,
case studies, and sales and partner enablement that enables sales
teams to win deals.
- Evaluate competitive landscape to develop competitive
positioning and strategies to consistently win in the
- Acquire deep insight into local data markets with respect to
customers, partners, trends, and competition and own the outcome of
driving successful international market entry. Qualifications The
ideal candidate excels at building relationships and credibility
across diverse groups, is a self-starter with strong initiative,
excels at verbal and written communications and is a strong leader
and motivator of multi-functional teams.
- Deep experience in fraud, authentication and identity markets,
products, and related technologies.
- Experience in positioning products in a competitive
- Proven track record of driving product growth and success at
scale. Demonstrated ability to create and execute detailed GTM
plans that drive fast growth and sustained sales and revenue.
- Ability to switch between presenting product strategy and
business value to executive partners and articulating technical
concepts to technical audience.
- Minimum of BA/BS in CS, data science and analytics,
engineering, or other technical field required, plus relevant
- 8+ years of product marketing leadership experience.
- 10+ years in the product marketing field launching software
- Demonstrable ability to rally teams and influence at all
Like This Job No. 645728
VP Communications & Product Marketing
Little Rock, AR Remote, US
Job No. 645703
VP Industry & Portfolio Marketing
San Rafael, CA
Job No. 642358
VP of Brand & Content Strategy
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Santa Clara , Head of Product Marketing Fraud & Risk Apply to This Job, Advertising , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!