DevOps Engineer. Digital Marketing - WORK FROM HOME
Company: Micro Focus
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DevOps Engineer. Digital Marketing - WORK FROM HOME Job
Description: DevOps Engineer, Digital Marketing - WORK FROM HOME
Who we are: Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise
software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that
keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline,
and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven
solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's
rapidly evolving marketplace. That's high tech without the drama.
www.microfocus.com About the Role: The DevOps Engineer on Micro
Focus' Digital Marketing team will develop and maintain application
tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline the product
delivery process. The DevOps Engineer will:
- Scale and administer the different source control and
continuous integration systems on multiple platforms.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for developers to track and
fix issues, complete development tasks and set up development &
- Provision and maintain infrastructure on Rackspace/AWS
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems.
- Containerize applications using Docker.
- Automate as much of the pipeline as possible including writing
automation scripts for regular cleanup and archiving, running
tests, building releases, etc.
- Also play role of Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to make sure
the websites are highly available (up and running 24/7) Education
and Experience Required:
- BS degree in Management Information System or related
- 5 years + relevant experience Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience with open source software
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
- Ability to code and script.
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Data management skills.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching
across functional borders.
- Should be open to 24*7 support at times of crisis. Additional
Requirements that are helpful to have:
- Experience in AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in administrating VM and containers with tools like
Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant etc.
- Knowledge in administrating Linux/Unix servers and
- Knowledge in administrating LAMP/JS applications, RDS/RDBMS
(Oracle, MySQL), NoSQL (Neo4j, Mongo DB, Couchbase, etc.)
- Good hands-on experience in CI/CD platform and tools like
Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Experience in version control systems like Bitbucket, Gitlab,
- Shell, Perl, Python or Ruby Scripting for administration,
monitoring and automation.
- Experience in Puppet Automation and Ansible playbooks
- Experience in other cloud infrastructure like GCP, Cloud
Foundry, OpenStack would be a plus.
- Experience in cloud formation scripts like Terraform would be a
- Experience in Load balancer and http proxy servers like F5, AWS
LB, NGINX, etc., would be plus If you want to be part of what's
next and find out more about our available opportunities, visit
Micro Focus Careers. #DiceSD #LI-SD1 #LI-Remote Job: Engineering
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without
discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally
Keywords: Micro Focus, Santa Clara , DevOps Engineer. Digital Marketing - WORK FROM HOME, Advertising , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!