Hiring Social Media Support Specialist! - $25/hour and Paid Training!
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 19, 2021
*Seasonal Support Specialist - Mountain View, CA Only*
$22.00 an hour base pay + $3.00 an hour for every hour worked
In this role, you will be providing a high-touch product support to
users using social media platforms. Our Social Media Support
Consultants support customers with navigation, best use cases,
troubleshooting, and provide continuous improvement for our
(Note: We are only hiring candidates from the Mountain View, CA
area to work at the site)
Equipment will be provided.
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services
company specializing in customer engagement and improving business
performance for some of the world's best brands. Every day, from
more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers
next generation customer experience and helps companies better
connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes
and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data,
process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten
industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services;
insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and
communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation;
energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
* Benefits and Pay:*
* *Starting pay rate of $25 per hour*
* *Bonus Opportunities $500.00 Training Bonus / $1500.00 End of
* *Paid Training Program*
* *Employee advancement opportunities*
* *An exciting company culture focused on teamwork and
* A Day In The Life:*
* Be the first line of support for high valued users on social
* Ensure that these users are treated with the highest level of
care and empathy
* Act as a resource to answer any product, account or profile
questions a user might have, helping diagnose any issues they
encounter and determining when to escalate to various internal
teams as required.
* Where users are identified as having become unsure of next steps,
proactively follow up with them to determine what the client can do
to assist their progress.
* Flag and report profile status and provide regular updates to the
* Be able to move fast internally through escalations to get the
user's account be to being active.
* The Skills That You'll Need to Be Successful with Us:*
* Basic understanding of 3rd party platforms or APIs- must be able
to educate users on policies.
* Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them
* Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping
nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
* Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact
with the customer simultaneously)
* Above average technical ability; there's no coding or highly
technical work included but being able to learn and understand
merchant steps in-product and navigate internal tools for issue
diagnosis will be required.
* Customer Service focus, and strong presence and ability to
drive-to-action via email, phone or VC support.
* Process minded; able to follow defined processes but help
understand where they can be optimized or improved would be
* Minimum Requirements/Additional Info:*
* High School Diploma or GED
* At least one year Social Media related experience
* Additional Customer Service and or Sales experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working
within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a
workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and
prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered
persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties
based on a person's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age,
veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements,
ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership,
political affiliation, marital status and pregnancy or other
Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection proces
Keywords: Concentrix, Santa Clara , Hiring Social Media Support Specialist! - $25/hour and Paid Training!, Advertising , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!