Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 9, 2022
We are a Series D company that's on a mission to make hospitals
more efficient with data science and machine learning. 110+ health
systems and 400+ hospitals, across 40 states, rely on our
award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait
times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more
than $250 million from top-tier investors such as Insight Partners
and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI
companies in the world. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work collaboratively with manager and teammates to execute
projects: develop plans, communicate effectively, and coordinate
- Manage collateral supply and reprints, including building
product-specific collateral folders for sales calls and events.
-Manage marketing deliverables; keep promotional materials ready
through coordinating stock shipments, tracking inventory, and
- Proofread content, including direct marketing and social media
promotional materials, prior to final approval.
- Work closely with the team for logistics and act as program or
content manager for key programs. -
- Assist with planning and execution of webinars and events.
- Assist with creation and monitoring of campaign metric reports.
- Assist with content creation (video, public relations,
- Provide thorough research on marketing projects such as digital
or print vendors, and event marketing vendors. -
- Work with the Event Marketing Manager to ensure all booth
properties and signage are current and in good condition.
- Work with the Marketing team to coordinate day-to-day
activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks. WHAT
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills. -
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in learning new marketing skills and platforms, growth
mindset. WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough
operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access
and saving lives! LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer
committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and
aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified
applicants for employment will be considered without regard to
race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion,
age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the
application process, please reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate
qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by
applicable law. Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency
resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Santa Clara , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!