Staff CAD Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Primarily responsible for ASIC design flow development,
maintain, and project design support.
- Apply design flow to help design team to deliver project
effectively and successfully with high quality.
- Work closely with design team and EDA vendors to refine design
- Provide tool support and issue debugging services to design
- Drive new tool evaluation. Qualifications:
- MSEE+5 or equivalent work experience.
- Industry experience in chip design flow development.
- Must have efficient scripting experience in one or more of the
following languages: Perl, Python, TCL, C, or Make
- Strong expertise in Synthesis, LINT/CDC, Formal check, and
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard EDA tools from
Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, Ansys etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong problem solver.
- Experience in DFT is a plus..
Keywords: OMNIVISION, Santa Clara , Staff CAD Engineer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!