Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Overview:Earn $22.00-$23.00/hr. - -Joining our California's
Great America team means you'll learn how to appreciate -proper
food production and presentation for our guests. - - -You'll
- Work in conjunction with Culinary Supervisor.
- Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Serve food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost
procedures are followed.
- Cook and prepare food items. Ensures product temperature
controls are met and maintained for quality and safety.
- Notify Team Leader of any malfunctions, safety concerns or
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly.
- Follow Board of Health regulations.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Other duties may be assigned.Some of our amazing perks and
Paid Training!FREE Uniforms!FREE
Admission to California's Great America and other Cedar Fair
parks!FREE tickets for friends and family!25% discounts on Food and
20% discounts on Merchandise!Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights
and FREE FOOD events!Work with people from here, near and from all
over the world!Responsibilities:Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and
exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Santa
Clara at California's Great America. -California's Great America is
the -top destination for thrill-seekers and families alike -and
premiere entertainment with 100+ acres of FUN. We want YOU to join
us in making people happy! -As a member of our team, you'll---
Make our guests happy by delivering
amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong
memories.Interact with different people of all ages and
backgrounds.Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit
You!Must be at least 18 years of
age.At least 1-2 years of prior experience, leadership experience
preferred. -Availability to include weekdays, weekends, evenings,
and holidays.People who love helping others and will support the
needs of our guests and associates.Individuals with a passion and
excitement about California's Great America.
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , Culinary Instructor, Education / Teaching , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...