Front-end ASIC Design Engineer
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Job #: 33096 Title: Front-end ASIC Design Engineer Job Location:
Santa Clara, California - United States Employment Type: Salary:
$155,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Other Compensation:
bonus, great benefits and 401k Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Unique
opportunity to join an established international company in their
US expansion. Company will add 20%+ headcount this year. Working
from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact
player working with other exceptionally talented people. The
Front-End ASIC Design Engineer will be a key person in this growing
design department. Great opportunity to work on current, ongoing
and upcoming new projects. JOB DESCRIPTION
Front-End ASIC Design Engineer - Santa Clara, CA Unique opportunity
to join an established international company in their US expansion.
Working from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be
an impact player working with other exceptionally talented people.
The Front-End ASIC Design Engineer will be a key person in this
growing design department. Great opportunity to work on current,
ongoing and upcoming new projects. Key to this position: Focus is
on Micro-Architecture and front-end design with some exposure to
Verification, Physical design and firmware. The candidate should
have worked with AMBA protocols, done multi-clock designs, hands-on
with Spyglass Lint/CDC checks. Domain knowledge in one or more of
below areas is strongly desired: CPU/GPU Image/Video processing
High-speed interfaces (such as USB, PCIe) Low-power design Primary
- Work with customer, vendors and internal teams
- Support customers design through all phases of ASIC
- Ensure designs meets product performance requirements by
performing related tasks. Contribute to microarchitecture, RTL
design, synthesis, and timing closure.
- Ensure deadline for project milestones are met.
- Work effectively with internal teams, including verification,
physical design, FPGA and firmware teams, some globally.
- Display a results-focused attitude and accomplish
Company/Team-goals. QUALIFICATIONS Required/Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in EE or similar degree.
- 3-8 years of professional design experience.
- Hands-on ASIC front-end design, ideally in design services
environments (product backgrounds acceptable).
- Skills Required Micro-architecture at
module/sub-system/chip-level; digital design of complex
modules/sub-systems, with solid understanding of clock-domain
crossings; integration of IPs/modules/sub-systems designed by
internal/external teams; experience using AMBA bus protocols;
System Verilog experience; Lint and CDC analysis; timing analysis;
excellent debug skills; customer support.
- Teamwork, dedication, collaborative, strong interpersonal
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and project timelines.
- Skills Desired - Experience in at least few of these: CPU
(preferably, ARM), or GPU, or DSP; low-power design and
verification; peripheral interfaces such as CSI, I3C, USB, PCIe;
- Experience dealing with international teams in a small company
environment is desired Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Santa Clara , Front-end ASIC Design Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!