Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 20, 2021
If you are a Verification Engineer with 4+ years experience,
please read on!
Job Title: Verification Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Salary: $150,000- 175,000 + RSU's
Requirements: UVM, systemverilog, C++
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Based in Santa Clara, we are a leading developer of low-power,
high-definition and Ultra HD video compression and image processing
- Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a
unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development
projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop test benches in UVM, SystemVerilog, Verilog, C, C++ and
- Write test plans for digital signal processing logic blocks,
control logic blocks, general-purpose processor cores and other
digital logic devices.
- Write and debug tests for a complex media processor in UVM,
SystemVerilog, Verilog, C, C++, Perl, Python and other
- Develop verification tools.
- Perform coverage analysis using CAD tools.
- Perform system-level verification of our Video Input block as
well as other blocks.
- Perform Block Verification of our very complex CABAC
What You Need for this Position
- You must possess a MSEE/CE degree.
- Hands on UVM experience
- Knowledge of video compression and decompression
- Knowledge of different types of memories and memory subsystems;
e.g., DDR4, LPDDR3, LPDDR4.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Employee Stock Plan
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a Verification Engineer with 3+ years experience,
please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Santa Clara , Verification Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!