Senior/Principal Device Engineer
Company: Dialog Semiconductor
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Working as a Senior/Principal Device Engineer based in Santa
Clara, you will:
- Performing detailed NVM cell device characterization using DOE
methodology to optimize the cell performance, power and endurance /
data retention reliability.
- Working closely with process integration engineering and the
foundry to co-define experimental process splits and support the
analysis of measured output electrical data.
- Collaborate closely with Product Engineering and Design
Engineering to optimize the memory array operating algorithm as
well as carrying out the experiment data analysis.
- Design the device reliability study and carry out the
appropriate testing and analysis to continuously improve the cell
- Responsible for the cell electrical design rule (EDR) and
collaborate closely with Integration to jointly define the cell
geometrical design rule (GDR).
- Collaborate with Design Engineering to define the MV & HV
transistor requirement and the characterization of their
performance & reliability.
- Collaborate with Foundry's device modelling team and conduct
appropriate Spice simulation of memory cell operation as part of
the EDR material.
- Collaborate with the Integration, Design and Foundry to define
and lay out the PCM/SLM test structures for test chip and conduct
the next-generation memory cell scaling study. What we are looking
- Solid knowledge in MOSFET/Non-Volatile Memory Device Physics &
Material, and Device Bench Testing.
- Design of Experiment (DOE) methodology and data analysis skill
(able to manipulate experimental measured data for reliability
analysis such as using Weibull distribution).
- Software: JMP, Python, BASIC languages.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor TCAD Simulation such as Synopsis
Centaurus or the equivalent.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device failure analysis.
- Knowledge of CMOS/NVM Process integration.
- Knowledge of memory product reliability characterization (HTOL,
HTDR, ---, ESD, Latch_up).
- General understanding of circuit design & operation.
- General understanding of ATE testing. Dialog in California:
Working for Dialog in our California offices, you'll be placed in
the heart of the Semiconductor industry in Silicon Valley. With
250+ sunny days a year, you'll benefit from the proximity to Santa
Cruz and Monterey Beach, and the many activities and national
attractions that draw professionals to the 3 rd largest state in
the USA. As part of our team in California, y ou'll be joining a
truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit
and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together. Dialog
Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced
mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart
connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue
and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness,
irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual
orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We
see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive
workforce that values diversity. We passionately believe that
working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse
and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. Click below and
apply now. This publication is issued to provide outline
information only, which unless agreed by Dialog Semiconductor may
not be used, applied, or reproduced for any purpose or be regarded
as a representation relating to products. All use of Dialog
Semiconductor products, software and applications referred to in
this document are subject to Dialog Semiconductor's Standard Terms
and Conditions of Sale, available on the company website (
www.dialog-semiconductor.com ) unless otherwise stated. Dialog and
the Dialog logo are trademarks of Dialog Semiconductor plc or its
subsidiaries. All other product or service names are the property
of their respective owners.
Keywords: Dialog Semiconductor, Santa Clara , Senior/Principal Device Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!