Staff DFT Engineer -
Company: Marvell Semiconductor
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 24, 2021
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That
execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration
builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology
companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the
world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our
customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of
deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the
way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier
architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been
more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world
connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're
ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for
the position detailed below.
- Implement modern DFT solutions for leading edge ICs on latest
- Understand and then implement the Marvell DFT architecture
- Work with RTL, custom digital/analog, verification, physical
implementation, and timing teams during this DFT
- Set-up, run, and debug block-level, SOC-level as well as
full-chip ATPG runs
- Drive successful bring-up of test patterns and features post
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or related fields with 8-10 years of related
- Master's degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or related fields with 5+ years of related professional
- Hands-on experience with scan test, logic and memory BIST/BISR,
functional test, JTAG, and other test methodologies
- Strong background in industry standard scan test (including
scan compression) and memory BIST/BISR tools
- Strong background in IC RTL design and using Verilog/System
- Experience and knowledge of Synthesis, IC routing and static
- Experience and knowledge of functional verification, especially
of DFT features
- Experience and knowledge of modern JTAG standards and
- Experience and knowledge of high-volume test equipment (ATE)
and system-level test (SLT)
- Proficiency with programming and scripting languages such as
- Experience with board/bench debug features and capabilities
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in working with cross functional and cross site
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy
our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the
tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For
additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit
our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth
and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to
grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If
you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional
opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the
selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or .
Keywords: Marvell Semiconductor, Santa Clara , Staff DFT Engineer -, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!