Company: Omnivision Technologies, Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Primary responsibility is to bring a new product from tape out
to mass production. Candidate designs a characterization/testing
plan and works with R&D teams and manufacturing engineers on
technical issues, resolving these issues to meet performance
requirements on product requirement documents. For existing
products, the senior product engineer will maintain and sustain
technical support and actively participate in yield
- Owner of assigned products
- Participate in product definition and provide DFM inputs.
- Lead product introduction and ramp-up for image sensors and
- Analyze yield and drive corrective actions for yield
- Drive characterization to finalize the product datasheet.
- Co-work with testing engineers to develop, verify and release
testing program at CP or FT. Preferred-
- Product Engineering experience in image sensor or memory
(flash, SRAM, DRAM) or ASIC products.
- Familiarity with silicon process will be plus.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Master's Degree in EE or Physics, or a related field. You have
been redirected to a Omnivision Technologies, Inc job page
Keywords: Omnivision Technologies, Inc, Santa Clara , Product Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!