Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, HD Map
Company: TuSimple, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together
we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more
environmentally friendly.This opportunity is located in San Diego,
CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
Email your resume directly:
Company OverviewCome join a higher calling and find a deeper
purpose!As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology
Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle
Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous
trucking.While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our
current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive
much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our
people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who
are leaving behind a historic legacy.TuSimple was founded half a
decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world
together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With
a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and
Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first
global commercially viable Autonomous Freight NetworkJob
DescriptionHD Map data is the major offline data on a running
autonomous driving vehicle that makes L4 autonomous driving
possible. As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer on the TuSimple
Maps team, you will develop the next generation map infrastructure
on public cloud to achieve the scalability and reliability needed
to support our complex large scale map pipelines and
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and
implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding
application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to
development teams to build cloud competencies.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining
high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security
- At least 3+ years of experience in architecting, designing,
developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life
cycle, best practices and Agile methodology.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) practice and
familiar with IaC tools such as Terraform, Stacker, etc.
- Experience with design, build, and deploy large-scale data
pipelines and services on AWS.
- Experience in developing cloud infrastructure for several of
the following areas: web services, database architecture, ETL,
business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced
- Experience in monitoring cloud performance and troubleshooting
incidents, identifying root cause, and implementing solutions.
- Good programming skills in Python and shell scripting.
- Good communication skills and team player.Bonus Points
- AWS certifications are a plus.
- Experience with major cloud platforms other than AWS, such as
Microsoft Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Annual Performance Bonus $$
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks,
special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not
discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of
race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other
basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and
promotion practices are performed without regard to the
above-listed items.Brown University, California Institute of
Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University,
Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia
Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State
University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue
University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology,
Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California -
Berkeley, University of California - Los Angeles, University of
Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland-College Park,
University of Massachusetts-Amherst, University of Michigan-Ann
Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania,
University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin,
University of Washington, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Williams
College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University,
MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo
AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak,
Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving,
Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning,
Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries,
Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat,
Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com,
Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis,
Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital
Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical
Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow,
SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian,
DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone,
Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks,
Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora,
OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine,
iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove,
Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic,
Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks,
ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte,
Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology,
Keywords: TuSimple, Inc., Santa Clara , Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, HD Map, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!