Robotics Engineer - Human-Robot Interaction
Company: Flexiv Ltd.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Flexiv Ltd., is a global leading robotics and AI company,
focusing on developing and manufacturing adaptive robots which
integrate force control, computer vision and AI technologies.
Flexiv provides innovative turnkey solutions and services based on
Flexiv robotic systems to customers in multi industries. The
company started in 2016, with a core founding team from robotics
and AI laboratories at Stanford University. Today, Flexiv has
established offices in Santa Clara, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing,
We are looking for passionate individuals to contribute to our
R&D projects in the area of physical human-robot interaction
and haptic teleoperation. You will work with a multi-disciplinary
teams in Santa Clara, Singapore, and Shanghai to define our
next-generation robotic software/hardware platforms.
Day To Day Activities:
- R&D in the areas of force/impedance controls, reactive
motion planning, teleoperation, pHRI, shared control and learning
- Design, maintain and implement new algorithms in C/C++, Python
and/or Julia environments.
- Develop innovative methods for control, planning and learning
algorithms and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Collaborate with roboticists, computer vision scientists, and
mechanical engineers to develop novel algorithms for our robotic
- Participate in collaborative research projects with
universities, publish research outputs, and bring in new
theoretical perspectives to the team.
- Ph.D., or highly-qualified MS. candidate in computer science,
robotics, engineering or related field.
- Must have 3+ years of relevant research/work experience of at
least two of the following concepts a) Haptics & teleoperation, b)
Compliant manipulation, c) Learning from demonstration, d)
Optimization-based control, e) Motion primitives.
- Highly proficient in software engineering using C++ &
- Good software development experience, including documentation,
unit testing and version control.
- Experienced in Git, CMake, and other relevant software
- Ability to excel in a high-energy team and excellent
communication skills are required. Your history of mentoring.
Keywords: Flexiv Ltd., Santa Clara , Robotics Engineer - Human-Robot Interaction, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!