Robotics Engineer/Scientist - Intern
Company: Flexiv Ltd.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 11, 2022
We are looking for passionate individuals to contribute to our
R&D projects in the area of physical human-robot interaction,
multi-robot coordination and haptic teleoperation. You will work
with a multi-disciplinary teams in US Silicon Valley, Singapore and
Shanghai to define our next-generation robotic software/hardware
Day To Day Activities
- R&D in the areas of compliant manipulation and reactive
motion planning of multi-arm robotic systems
- Integrate perception systems and other sensor technologies to
improve physical human-robot collaboration in complex tasks.
- Analyze and implement highly optimized algorithms in C/C++ and
- Collaborate with research scientists and engineers to deploy
algorithms, propose improvements and evaluate overall system
- Ph. D. students in computer science, robotics, engineering or
- Good software development experience, including documentation
and version control.
- Passionate and driven in producing high quality research
Keywords: Flexiv Ltd., Santa Clara , Robotics Engineer/Scientist - Intern, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!