Sr. iOS Engineer - Marketplaces
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who We AreRealtor.com is your one-stop shop for homebuyers,
renters, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale
listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional
expertise. We're excited and hungry to make a difference to the
millions of people in the US who buy a home each year by delivering
a beautiful and intuitive mobile app experience.We are looking for
a Senior iOS Engineer who would like to make a difference in the
products they develop. The marketplaces team is a brand-new team
within Mobile that is focused on building new experiences for the
rest of our consumers in the current application. If you are
passionate about building native experiences, designing
architectures that scale, writing code with quality in mind, and
you thrive by collaborating with cross-functional teams, you'll be
right at home with us.About The Role...
- Focus on creating and delivering experiences for our renters,
sellers, new homes and owners.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team to contribute
and lead each step of the product development process: from
ideation to release; rapidly prototyping, experimenting and
delivering solutions that can scale to support millions of
- Define and evolve the architecture, design and implementation
of consumer facing experiences using clean architecture
- Connects business and consumer problems to proposed technical
- Advocates for delivering high quality, resilient and
fault-tolerant products to consumers.
- Build a stable and scalable architecture using modern patterns
to deliver a first-class mobile product.
- Mentors and actively seeks to level up their teammates.
- Build with testing best practices to enable us to iterate
- +5 years of experience as a software engineer in the tech
industry, building products at scale.
- +3 years of experience developing native mobile applications
and working within a team environment.
- Strong programming skills and up-to-date knowledge of Swift,
Objective-C, and the iOS SDK and deep understanding of UIKit.
- Experience leading teams, mentoring colleagues, and managing
- A driven mobile software engineer that is motivated to build
great products and a great codebase in a fast-paced
- Familiar with mobile product and design life-cycles, and
collaborating closely with designers, product managers and backend
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven
- Independent and can manage your own projects and time with
ease, all the while setting and managing stakeholder
expectations.Nice to haves---
- Experience building software with Redux or other unidirectional
state management paradigms.
- Experience writing with Combine or other Rx frameworks.
- Knowledge of SwiftUI.
- Interest in or experience with functional programming
concepts.About Realtor.comAt realtor.com -, we believe that
everyone deserves a home of their own. We're a community of nearly
2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment
someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk
in the door and beyond, we're there to lend a helping hand. Every
month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by
visiting our site and mobile apps, and we'd love to have you join
our team to help. We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada
with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join
us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in
homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.Let's make a
difference, together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Santa Clara , Sr. iOS Engineer - Marketplaces, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!