Front End Design Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
What You Do At AMD Changes EverythingAt AMD, we push the
boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world
for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing,
graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for
gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.Developing great
technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who
understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile"
to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the
passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries,
deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of
passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities
available to come join our team.Timing Front End Design EngineerThe
RoleThe Timing Front End Design engineer will be involved with
multiple phases of design of high performance SoC'sWe have
competitive benefit packages and award-winning culture. Join us
- Possesses good communication skills in able to interact with
logic design and physical design team members. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for synthesis, netlist generation, timing and
logical equivalency checks, floorplanning, budgeting, clock
methodology and timing constraint management.
- Strong skills in Lint RTL code , CDC checks , DFT tools
- Responsible for running and analyzing power static and dynamic
- Able to work in collaboration with RTL and Physical Design
Engineers in chip level planning and integrations
- Able to generate block level static timing constraints.
- Able to close timing and perform timing optimization on
- Generates and Implements ECOs to fix timing
- Participates in establishing CAD design methodologies Preferred
- Exposure to IP physical design processes, logical synthesis
methods STA analaysis
- Proficient with industry standard frontend EDA tools;
- Knowledge in physical design and tools.
- Knowledge in RTL/logic design, scripting languages in
- Ppreferred experience in flow development/automation Academic
- MS with 5+ years of experience The team is based in Santa Clara
but we are open to hiring at any AMD site (Austin, TX, Boxborough,
MA, Folsom, CA, Orlando, Fla and San Diego, CA).Requisition Number:
124022Country: United States State: California City: Santa ClaraJob
Function: Design AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from
headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment
services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital
status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national
origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Keywords: AMD, Santa Clara , Front End Design Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!