Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At http://realtor.com , we process terabytes of data everyday
and transform that data into information that powers decisions for
millions of home buyers, renters, dreamers, and real estate
professionals. We aim to radically simplify home buying/selling and
help more people achieve buy and live in their dream home on our
http://realtor.com website and mobile apps.We seek a Machine
Learning Engineer to join our Consumer Insights squad and help take
it to the next level. As a key member of the team, you will be
responsible for the end-to-end development of a problem to put it
in production. This includes creating queries and ETLs to retrieve
the data from multiple sources, exploratory data analysis and
statistical insights of the data, modeling the data, and deploying
the models into a production setting. You will serve as an expert
in algorithms that you develop - representing the team to external
- Understand the business and data models to effectively query
- Effectively partner with product and engineering teams to build
new data driven and machine learning based features for enriching
the consumer experience of home shoppers, renters and sellers.
- Create ETL pipelines to get the required data in a format ready
for downstream tasks.
- Perform exploratory analysis on http://realtor.com 's wealth of
- Develop predictive, explanatory models and machine learning
- Design and build data science solutions to drive revenue
growth, customer retention and support strategic decision
- Generate descriptive visualizations and presentations to
- Drive A/B & multivariate tests and design of experiments to
facilitate testing of new product and design features, with focus
on improving engagement, retention, and conversion.
- Help improve the scope of our data sets by identifying new data
collection and procurement opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Deploy trained model artifacts to AWS.
- Participate in code reviews and adhere to the team's coding
- Work with a sense of ownership and urgency, advocate for
experimentation based, agile culture.
- Drive a project forward given just a problem and mission
- PhD/MS in computer science, statistics, mathematics, operations
research or related fields and 2 years of relevant experience in
data science, machine learning or applied statistics or a BS in
related fields with 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning, NLP and data mining tools and
- Experienced in Python, R, Spark or other languages and
frameworks appropriate for large scale analysis of structured and
- Working experience with relational databases (SQL) and large
scale distributed systems.
- Experience with Docker and AWS and taking a prototype into
production is preferred.
- Experience with git and github is preferred.
- Experience with experiment design and A/B and multivariate
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
skills.About Realtor.comAt realtor.com -, we believe that everyone
deserves a home of their own. We're a community of nearly 2,000
employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone
starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the
door and beyond, we're there to lend a helping hand. Every month,
over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting
our site and mobile apps, and we'd love to have you join our team
to help.We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of
sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our
journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes
easier and more rewarding for everyone.Let's make a difference,
together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Santa Clara , Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!