Company: Eotech Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 3, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for developing, implementing and
monitoring environmental safety programs and policies to ensure
compliance with federal, state, and local environment health and
safety regulations. Implement best practices to achieve product
safety compliance goals. Conduct training in emergency response,
hazardous material handling, industrial hygiene and life safety.
Responsible for recommending corrective action where environment
health and safety hazards exist. EH&S
- Develop a safety minded culture with a mind-set focused on
- Establish environmental, health and safety programs and support
Intevac's commitment to operational excellence.
- Lead implementation of best practices to achieve product safety
- Assist with the resolution of product, customer and supplier
- Work with Materials Organization to define supplier strategy,
- Contact point for local and federal agencies.
- Liaison between medical clinic/hospital and divisions
- Performs accident investigations and ensures that adequate
corrective actions are implemented.
- Evaluates conditions affecting environmental health, conducts
investigations of all accidents, near misses, and potential
conditions and implements programs to reduce risk
- Develops and maintains expertise in state/federal OSHA
regulations and Intevac's standards for environmental, health and
safety and disseminates this information as needed.
- Coordinates safety training programs.
- Coordinates the medical monitoring programs.
- Coordinates respiratory protection program.
- Champions safety training programs for Intevac.
- Organizes safety logs and master safety storage.
- Keeps division mangers and H.R. advised of any significant
employee relation problems relating to health and safety.
- Preparation and submittal of wastewater discharge permits and
reports and air quality management district permits and
- Conducts internal environmental and safety compliance
- Develops and maintains environmental and safety operational
- Performs new equipment safety evaluations
- Performs new chemical evaluationsMINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry,
Safety or related discipline plus 3-5 years' experience in the
environmental health and safety field. Knowledge of safety programs
involving semiconductor industry related processes, chemicals and
gases helpful. PI187156729
Keywords: Eotech Inc, Santa Clara , EH&S Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!