uModule Development Engineer
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures
semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to
interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the
physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense,
measure and connect.Job DescriptionAnalog Devices, based in San
Jose, CA is seeking an Assoiciate Electrical Engineer with strong
fundamental knowledge in power system design or equivalent
knowledge. The opportunity will allow the individual to join the
Power design team with extensive knowledge in power system design.
The candidate must be a team player with good verbal and written
skills, an ability to work independently and methodically. The
individual should be able to work on projects with the various
support groups.Job Responsibilities
- Electrical bench analysis, datasheet characterization, and test
- Compare detailed specifications for electronic components
- Compare performance of uModule with existing and 2nd source
- 2nd source evaluation and release to production (FET,
- Behavioral modeling of power module designs. Simulation
utilizing the various simulation tools.
- Working with component and packaging engineers for BOM
- The selection of the different components used in the module
design, with magnetic design knowledgeQualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics,
Microelectronics, Mechatronic Engineering.
- Strong fundamental on electrical circuit design especially in
- Good knowledge on electronics components specifications and
- Strong analytical skills and extremely detail oriented.
- Able to characterize, de-bug and troubleshoot your designs in
the lab through hands on characterization.
- Control Loop Analysis including hands-on experience with
- Power IC background, and power module design.
- Experience using Spice, Simplis, and LTSPICE as added
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable skills for quick ramp-upFor positions requiring
access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain
export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce -
Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for
this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and
protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have
to go through an export licensing review process.Analog Devices,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabilityEEO Is The LawEducation Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required: No
Keywords: Analog Devices, Santa Clara , uModule Development Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!