Lead DevOps Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position at Apexon
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by
Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize
in accelerating business transformation and delivering
human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has
been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle
and helping them outperform their competition through speed and
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Total experience of 8+ Years as Devops Lead position.
- Candidate should have at least 2+ year of relevant hands-on
experience in Google cloud.
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Good hands-on experience in GKE,
- Should know Application deployment on various environments in
Google cloud platform.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and
support processes for DevOps
- Understanding of Shell scripting, Python or Java.
- Understanding of cloud identity, IAM and access management
- Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences
between native compute, virtual
- and containers
- Basic understating of GCP databases services such as BigTable,
Datastore, BigQuery etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment, familiarity with Agile
Team management tools
- (JIRA, Confluence)
- Good communication skills, should be able to communicate with
- Pro-active team player, Comfortable working in
multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software
- virtual networks, and load balancers
Duties And Responsibilities
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services
such as Databases,
- Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building CI pipelines with BitBucket, or any other CI
- Building Terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker and
- Working with Cloud functions and Dataflow.
- Configuring Stackdriver, DataDog logging and monitoring in
Education and Years of Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related
- Relevant Experience - 6+ Yrs
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please
submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover
letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). You can read our job
Keywords: Apexon, Santa Clara , Lead DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!