GPU DFT Design Verification Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 7, 2022
What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in
changing the world for the better by driving innovation in
high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization
technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and
the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes
amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will
go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people
who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push
boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have
this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the
opportunities available to come join our team.
GPU DFT Design Verification Engineer
Our Graphics DFT team is looking for an experienced design
verification professional to drive DFT feature verification for our
next gen Graphics processors.
- Candidate will work closely with verification and design
engineering community to verify the functional DFT architecture in
the Graphics Core
- Candidate will be responsible for defining and executing
verification test plans consisting of directed and random based
test sets. Simulate tests to expose specification discrepancies.
Evaluate and drive functional and coverage quality. Participate in
silicon debug. Experience with hardware modeling, assertions and
UVM methods are valuable assets
- Candidate expected to participate in development of
verification infrastructure to meet the increasingly complex design
needs within aggressive and market-driven schedules.
- Review and understand DFT architecture and functionality across
the Graphics design
- Define Design Verification requirements and test implementation
specifics in verification plan
- Construct System Verilog and/or C/C++ models and test sequence
libraries for simulation
- Build test bench components including agents, monitors,
scoreboards for DUT
- Compose tests, assertions, checkers, validation vectors and
coverage bins to ensure verification completeness
- Debug regression test failures to expose specification and
- Proven project leader with effective ability to manage
simultaneous design development activities and challenges.
- Proven ability to coordinate deployment of sophisticated
features across geo-distributed locations with varied project
- Strong organization, problem solving, and analytical skills are
- Goal oriented, self-starter, able to independently drive tasks
to completion and work collaboratively across teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
- Min Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of ASIC/Custom design and testability experience
- Strong background in C/C++ and Object Oriented programming
- Experience with Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Experience with EDA simulation tools including Synopsys VCS,
Cadence NCSIM, Verdi
- Experience working with UVM, OVM or equivalent
- Experience with formal verification techniques and industry
- Experience with scripting languages including
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS and debug tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership
Requisition Numbe r: 159803
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click here for more information.
Keywords: AMD, Santa Clara , GPU DFT Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!