Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define, Setup/Configure, Deploy and Maintain source code and
binary repositories (e.g.: GIT, Artifactory)
- Develop scripts/makefiles for standardizing product SW builds &
- Define and manage Ubuntu docker images
- Define, Setup/Configure, Deploy and Maintain build/ packaging
system - System administration for Build and CI servers and
- Establish monitoring and reporting to improve build issue
- Maximize efficiency of infrastructure in CI/CD testing
- Automation of test process.
- 5+ experience in building and managing DevOps infrastructure
- Experience in CI/CD processes, methods and tools
- Experience in build tools like Make, CMake, MSBuild
- Strong programming/ scripting knowledge in Python/ Groovy/
Powershell/ Bash etc
- Experience in Git/ Github
- Experience in using Docker
- Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins, TeamCity.
Keywords: UST, Santa Clara , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!