Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer - New College Grad
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 18, 2022
NVIDIA is seeking software engineers for its Deep Learning
Algorithms team to develop and commercialize Artificial
Intelligence solutions to diverse real-world problems related to
NLP, CV, Speech, Text, Recommendation Systems, etc. Academic and
commercial groups around the world are using GPUs to revolutionize
AI and data analytics, and to power data centers. Come and help the
team building the software which will be used globally. You will
have a unique opportunity to interact with the scientific community
to implement and improve the latest AI algorithms.If you have a
good understanding for deep learning and a strong algorithmic
background, with exposure to computer architecture and performance,
then this role may be a great fit for you, as you will be
interacting with internal partners, users, and members of the open
source community to analyze, define and implement highly optimized
AI algorithms. The scope of these efforts includes a combination of
implementing new algorithms, performance/accuracy tuning and
analysis, defining APIs, analyzing functionality coverage, and
other general software engineering work. Ability to work in a
dynamic, product-centric environment with excellent interpersonal
skills are required, to be successful in this role. If the idea of
pushing the boundaries of state-of-the-art research and development
excites you? Are interested in getting exposure to the entire DL SW
stack? Then come join the team that build GPU-accelerated DL
platform used worldwide.What youll be doing:
- Develop algorithms for deep learning, data analytics, machine
learning, or scientific computing.
- Construct and curate large problem specific datasets.
- Analyze and improve performance of GPU implementations.
- Collaborate with team members and other partners.
- Keep up with the latest DL research and collaborate with
diverse teams (internal and external to NVIDIA), including DL
researchers, hardware and software engineers.
- Travel to conferences or visit customers occasionally.What we
need to see:
- PhD or Masters or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years industry experience in Computer Science,
Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math.
- Strong Mathematical fundamentals and algorithms skills or
- Excellent programming, debugging, performance analysis, and
test design skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage individuals R&D
- Good communication and documentation habits.Ways to stand out
from the crowd:
- PhD in Computer Science, AI, Applied Math, or related
- Deep Learning experience.
- Professional experience with DL Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow,
- Excellent C/C++ and Python programming skills.
- GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL).
- Experience doing performance analysis and tuning.
- Exposure to HW architecture, ideally accelerators, and to
- Project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Microsoft
Project).NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work
environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we
highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do
not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices)
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer - New College Grad, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!