Senior Manager, AI Infra Engineering - Autonomous Vehicles
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are now looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead the
data ingestion, processing, and serving platform to accelerate AI
system development. NVIDIA is hiring engineering managers to
develop and scale its AI and deep learning platforms. As an
engineering manager on this team, you will be responsible for
actively setting the team direction, mentoring engineers, and
creating a shared vision with input from the team, partners, and
stakeholders. You will also conduct performance evaluations to
recognize top performers. Finally, you will hire the best talent to
raise the performance bar in your team and at NVIDIA. Together, we
will build the software 2.0 cloud platform for one of the most
exciting problems of our time: autonomous vehicles!What you'll be
- Build and lead a highly skilled and motivated big data and
distributed systems engineering team.
- Work closely with your manager, program and product managers,
and customers to align on the teams mission and priorities.
- Work with technical lead(s) to set the technical direction for
the team by anticipating strategic and scaling-related
- Maintain a balance between building sustainable, high-impact
projects, and shipping things quickly
- Drive engineering excellence engineering practices both within
the team and across the company.
- Responsible for the overall health of the teams systems. Ensure
that policies and SLAs are honored through auditing and
- Responsible for the quality of the teams deliverables and
ensuring that it meets customers expectations.
- Lead hiring, growing, and developing a team of engineers.
- Foster a healthy, collaborative, and inclusive culture.What we
need to see:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience managing teams that support scalable
- 10+ years experience in software engineering roles.
- Prior experience with the latest cloud technologies and
building scalable distributed services and applications.
- Strong background in building teams, products, and processes
- Prior experience in guiding teams through planning,
prioritization, and execution of work while thinking ahead for the
futureWays to stand out from the crowd:
- Background with big data and AV infrastructure
- Experience writing Go, or a desire to learn
- Experience working with Docker and KubernetesWith highly
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA
is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most
desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and
talented people in the world working with us and our engineering
teams are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art
fields: Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Autonomous
Vehicles. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist
with a real passion for distributed systems and parallel computing,
we want to hear from you.The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits
offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary
range for this position in Colorado is $216,000.00 - 297,000.00
USD.NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide
health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company
matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase
Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid
holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off,
life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and
positions may also be eligible for commission.Base pay is based on
market location and may vary based on factors including experience,
skills, education, and other job-related reasons.NVIDIA is
committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our
current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in
our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Senior Manager, AI Infra Engineering - Autonomous Vehicles, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!