Digital Applications Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We are looking for future IT leaders to join our Digital
Solutions software development team. Digital Solutions team
includes overseeing our website, digital marketing, and
customer-facing digital content. You-ll start as an Advanced
Applications Engineer. As you develop more skills and gained
experience, you will work closely with our solutions design and
architect team to help implement a world-class digital platform. We
are a global team of IT professionals who operate in a fast-paced
and high-velocity environment. We are a results-oriented
application team with uncompromising integrity. You will be
challenged and motivated. Your unique combination of technical
acumen, interpersonal skills and excellent communications will
propel you to influential roles that shape the future of the
company's digital landscape.
Key accountabilities include:
- Build web applications or services in Java or Nodejs or
- Engage in consulting with business partners and IT leadership on
business problems/initiatives and help recommend appropriate IT
solutions (AWS, SAAS applications, Identity Management, eCommerce
- Participate in digital forums and actively engage with peer
companies to bring external best practices/solution recommendations
- Design and implement solutions to solve business problems.
- Develop (Python, NodeJS) codes based on functional
- Create test plans to ensure the solutions are correctly designed
and code is well written.
- Hands-on technical role including contributing to all phases of
the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, and
- Partner with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and
communicate trade-offs related to spending and bandwidth.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in scrum teams to ensure
architectural roadmap compliance and advocate design best
Good to Have:
- Experience in AWS and Azure or GCP is a plus.
- Experience with Marketing automation tools like Eloqua or Marketo
or Campaigns is a plus.
- Ability to influence peers and/or management and a champion of
best practices that will encourage and drive adoption
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA and
Job Posting Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or
- Has 4+ experience in building distributed and scalable
applications in sales or marketing areas.
- Has an understanding of modeling structured and un-structured
- Has a deep understanding of web analytics using tools like Google
Analytics or Adobe Analytics or Looker or Plausible.
- Demonstrate understanding of lightning fast performance,
security, maintainability, and scalability.
- Knows security best practices for web applications and internal
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM software development teams.
Keywords: CMP.jobs, Santa Clara , Digital Applications Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!