211535 / Manufacturing Test Engineer
Company: Procom Services
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Procom is a leading provider of professional IT services and
staffing to businesses and governments in Canada.
With revenues over $500 million, the Branham Group has recognized
Procom as the 3rd largest professional services firm in Canada and
is now the largest "Canadian-Owned" IT staffing/consulting
Procom's areas of staffing expertise include:
--- Application Development
--- Project Management
--- Quality Assurance
--- Business/Systems Analysis
--- Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence
--- Infrastructure & Network Services
--- Risk Management & Compliance
--- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
--- Security & Privacy
Specialties--- Contract Staffing (Staff Augmentation)
--- Permanent Placement (Staff Augmentation)
--- ICAP (Contractor Payroll)
--- Flextrack (Vendor Management System) Job DescriptionAs a Sr.
Test Engineer you will plan, create, develop and deploy SW tests
and tools to the clients internal and external customers.This
position will require software and hardware development, working
with numerous customers, partners and vendors. The Mfg Test that
are created will be used by Engineering for product validation,
production and should be designed so they can be leveraged for use
in service environments.Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Science or Computer Engineering or an AS degree with
equivalent work experience.
- Must have 5+ years of production SW development experience for
mobile or consumer platforms.
- Must have National Instruments TestStand Experience, along with
- Must be proficient in C / C++ and script programming
- Must have experience in factory test automation and
instrumentation, controlling test Instruments.
- Must have good people skills and work within cross-functional
- Must have experience with engineering, manufacturing and
- Linux application development experience on both PC's and
embedded mobile environments.
- Windows programming, MS Visual Studio, Networking, BT, BLE,
WiFi experiences are major pluses.Additional Information PLEASE
NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH CANDIDATES ON H1B VISAS OR
CANDIDATES REPRESENTED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Keywords: Procom Services, Santa Clara , 211535 / Manufacturing Test Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!