Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 18, 2023
- Perform browser compatibility testing.
- Create and set up test scenarios and test data as
- Collaborate on technical design and specifications for aspects
related to QA.
- Design and thoroughly document all test cases with each
scenario, acceptance criteria, that is re-creatable for other team
- Present test cases to development and QA core team for approval
prior to execution.
- Execute the Test cases and document the observations.
- Write a test report summarizing the test results.
- Evaluate each code release for sanity and regression test
- Participate in reviews of technical specifications, test
scripts and program code with other members of the engineering
team, communicating requirements, design, functionality, and
limitations of systems/applications to the team.
- Proactively involved with product managers right from inception
through functional validation to launch, while always looking for
potential quality issues/bugs and offering triaging and root cause
analysis capabilities to the engineers.
- Work with various teams to promote QA processes, practices and
- Understanding and adherence to the company's medical design
control process and documentation practices.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science with 2+ years of experience
in various software testing methods (Regression, Black box
- Knowledge on different phases of SDLC.
- Knowledge of the various types of testing, from functional
testing to performance and mobile/browser compatibility.
- Experience in writing detailed test plans and test
- Experience in defect lifecycle and defect management tools like
JIRA or ALM.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with various
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate
and work with cross-functional teams.
- Troubleshooting mindset, an ability to systematically and
effectively break down a system or process into subparts to
identify failure mechanisms.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to communicate
effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes. E.g. Jenkins.
- Familiar with processes related to Medical Device
- Knowledge in at least one programming/scripting language:
Python, Core Java.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Santa Clara , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!