Senior Radar Test Engineer
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Senior Radar Test Engineer page is loaded Senior Radar Test
Engineer Apply locations US, CA, Santa Clara time type Full time
posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id JR1967468 We are now
seeking a Radar Test Engineer to test and characterize the
performance of the radars used on our products! The Sensor Systems
Engineering team is responsible for design specification and
evaluation of reference sensors for NVIDIA products. Our robotics
and automotive platforms use a wide array of sensing technologies
from RF, optical, ultrasonics to MEMS, and are crucial for
realizing autonomy. Millimeter wavelength radars have become a
ubiquitous sensing modality for automotive and robotic
applications. Radars are sophisticated systems that provide robust
multifaceted sensing capabilities. We work on groundbreaking
systems such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles that will truly
change our perception of the world. Make the choice to join our
growing team today!What you'll be doing:
- Work with diverse teams to identify key radar performance
metrics and adequate associated test procedures.
- Align radar test methodology with customers and suppliers.
- Analyze and review test results from suppliers.
- Specify in-house evaluation protocols and build test
- Write software to automate data capture and analysis.
- Work with technicians and improve radar test stations as
- Process data and compile radar evaluation reports.
- Communicate detailed analysis and recommendations contributing
to project success.What we need to see:
- BS degree or equivalent experience in electrical engineering,
computer science, physics, or related engineering fields.
- 3+ years of experience working with radar systems and signal
- Experience with automotive sensors
- Ability to connect with many teams at all project stages.
- Hands on experience developing radar test procedures.
- Debugging and troubleshooting with electronics.
- Solid understanding of communication protocols.
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proficient with Python or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Xray or other test automation tools.
- Experience working in a Unix environmentWe have some of the
most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working
with us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from
you !Widely considered to be one of the technology world's most
desirable employers, NVIDIA offers highly competitive salaries and
a comprehensive benefits package. As you plan your future, see what
we can offer to you and your family at
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/benefits/ -The base salary range is
$124,000 - $235,750. Your base salary will be determined based on
your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar
positions. You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value
diversity in our current and future employees, we do not
discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender
expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
law. Similar Jobs (5) Senior Ultrasonic System Engineer locations
US, CA, Santa Clara time type Full time posted on Posted 9 Days Ago
Manager, System Test Engineering locations US, CA, Santa Clara time
type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us 0:00 -/ -
3:32 NVIDIA is a Learning Machine NVIDIA pioneered accelerated
computing to tackle challenges no one else can solve. Our work in
AI and the metaverse is transforming the world's largest industries
and profoundly impacting society. Learn more about NVIDIA .
Keywords: NVIDIA Corporation, Santa Clara , Senior Radar Test Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!