Mechanical Engineering Technician /Santa Clara, California
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Engineer Technicians Intermediate/Advanced--are needed for
a--14--month contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in
Santa Clara, California.--Candidates must take direction from
management staff (Physicists and Engineers) and be able to
independently provide expertise to accomplish assigned tasks.-- The
successful candidate(s) must have the ability to communicate
effectively and interact with a diverse project team to collect,
compile, maintain and interpret data and test results accurately.
--Pay rate: $30-$35 per hourWhat You Will Be Doing:
- Performs moderately complex electro-mechanical technical
functions and activities such as design, test, checkout,
fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of
electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design
circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and
- Tests and troubleshoots system level and component level
problems in electrical and mechanical systems and sub-systems. May
perform new system and NPI installations and field upgrades.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal
descriptions, layouts or plans to perform moderate testing and
- Compiles logbooks and test procedures documentation utilizing
good writing skills. Assists in revising, developing and
implementing department procedures.
- May perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum and
process testing on--platforms to Engineering and Manufacturing
documentation and specifications.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean
and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety
training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and
practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or
emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating
instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses
equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent
accidents and injuries.
- Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and/or engineering
processes and stays informed of any changes in procedures. Assists
in the correction of problems.
- May perform rework as a result of testing
- Generates Quality Notifications--What You Need to Bring to the
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Work Ethic
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Team Player
- Ability to Accept and Learn from Criticism
- Works Well Under PressureWhat's In It For You?
- We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global
staffing companies to meet your career aspirations.
- Yoh's network of client companies has been employing
professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you
with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access
to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program'sOpportunity is Calling, Apply Now!1st
shiftTravel : Some Travel required - 10%, only for OJT or support
to manufacturing located in Austin, TXShift - days : Monday-Friday
normal working hours, some overtime and weekend work may be
required -- -- -- --Note: Any pay ranges displayed are
estimations.-- Actual pay is determined by an applicant's
experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed
in the job description.-- All qualified applicants are welcome to
apply.Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.Visit--to contact us if you are an
individual with a disability and require accommodation in the
Keywords: Yoh, Santa Clara , Mechanical Engineering Technician /Santa Clara, California, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!