Failure Analysis Product Engineer
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Failure Analysis Product Engineer page is loaded Failure
Analysis Product Engineer Apply locations US, CA, Santa Clara time
type Full time posted on Posted 6 Days Ago job requisition id
JR1959278 We are looking for Failure Analysis Product
Engineer.NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two
decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the
PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and
revolutionized parallel computing - with the GPU acting as the
brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can
perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known
as "the AI computing company."What you'll be doing:
- Work on NVIDIA flagship server systems in NPI and
- Collaborate with different teams (including Customer Support,
Marketing, Engineering, Quality, Reliability).
- Designing and improving factory test plans (to improve
coverage, time, cost, and yield).
- Drive yield improvement and fix the failure pareto.
- Handle Failure Analysis of field and production failures.
- Make DFM/DFT recommendations to the design teams.
- Direct our local and overseas manufacturing teams to transition
new products to factories.
- Regularly report product status and recommend improvements to
- Build expertise on production of server products.What we need
- 2+ years of experience in the server and electronic industry
with exposure to development of system (hardware/software) and data
- A minimum of B.S. degree or equivalent experience in
Electrical/Computer engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of mechanical tolerancing.
- Good interpersonal skills with global teams and functional
- English fluency - both verbal and written.NVIDIA is widely
considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable
employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and
hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative
and autonomous, we want to hear from you!The base salary range is
$84,000 - $166,750. Your base salary will be determined based on
your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar
positions. You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value
diversity in our current and future employees, we do not
discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender
expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
law. Similar Jobs (5) Hardware Failure Analysis Engineer locations
US, CA, Santa Clara time type Full time posted on Posted 29 Days
Ago System Failure Analysis Engineer, Server locations US, CA,
Santa Clara time type Full time posted on Posted 13 Days Ago About
Us 0:00 -/ - 3:32 NVIDIA is a Learning Machine NVIDIA pioneered
accelerated computing to tackle challenges no one else can solve.
Our work in AI and the metaverse is transforming the world's
largest industries and profoundly impacting society. Learn more
about NVIDIA .
Keywords: NVIDIA Corporation, Santa Clara , Failure Analysis Product Engineer, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!