Senior Verification Engineer - FPGA
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Senior Verification Engineer - FPGA page is loaded Senior
Verification Engineer - FPGA Apply locations US, CA, Santa Clara
US, TX, Austin US, OR, Hillsboro time type Full time posted on
Posted 8 Days Ago job requisition id JR1967141 We are now looking
for a Senior Verification Engineer!As a member of our DGX FPGA
Logic Verification Team, you will be responsible for a portion of
the FPGA Design Verification, focusing on tasks such as
testbench/scoreboard/stimulus development, regression debug, and
coverage closure, supporting design, implementation, and system
level validation/debug. This position offers you the opportunity to
have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting
product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars
and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a
team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose
mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and
define the platform for the future of computing. Check out our DGX
page: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/dgx-platform/ What
you'll be doing:
- Technical leadership role to define/plan/implement/execute
verification strategy of complex FPGA design.
- Ability to delve into lowest level details of FPGA design
specification, implementation and it's system level impact.
- Interactions with design engineers to define detailed
- Draft detailed verification testplans.
- Define/Create a scalable constrained-random verification
environment using SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Drive stimulus, comprehensive coverage strategy to show
continuous progress towards tape-out.
- Lookout for continuous improvement of verification
- Ability to lead and provide detailed technical guidance junior
- Agility to work on multiple tasks/projects.What we need to see:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Deep experience with UVM verification methodology.
- Strengths in/with SystemVerilog, SVA or functional
- Proficient with scripting languages like Perl and Python.
- Experience with silicon bringup.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability & desire to work as a
great teammate are a must.Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge of and experience with bus interfaces such as I2C,
I3C, SPI, PCIE, SMBus, MCTP, USB.
- Formal property checking tools such as Cadence (IEV), Jasper
and Synopsys (Magellan / VC Formal).
- Gate-level simulation, reset verification, contention checking
- Experience with Cadence LEC or Synopsys Spyglass is a plus.With
competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely
considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable
employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and
hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to
unprecedented growth, our best-in-class engineering teams are
rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with
a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.The base
salary range is $156,000 - $287,500. Your base salary will be
determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of
employees in similar positions. You will also be eligible for
equity and benefits . NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse
work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As
we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we
do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion
practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic
protected by law. Similar Jobs (5) Senior Verification Engineer -
Hardware locations US, CA, Santa Clara time type Full time posted
on Posted 30+ Days Ago Senior Verification Engineer, SoC locations
4 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About
Us 0:00 -/ - 3:32 NVIDIA is a Learning Machine NVIDIA pioneered
accelerated computing to tackle challenges no one else can solve.
Our work in AI and the metaverse is transforming the world's
largest industries and profoundly impacting society. Learn more
about NVIDIA .
Keywords: NVIDIA Corporation, Santa Clara , Senior Verification Engineer - FPGA, Engineering , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!