Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Get your career started at eHealtheHealthInsurance has many
exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across
various functions. Come join us today!
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of BI and Analytics, the Manager of BI
and Analytics will provide reporting and analytical support for
Finance, Operations, Product Management, and Marketing & Sales
departments. This role will lead projects, perform cross-functional
business analysis, maintain critical operational reports and
utilize technology to streamline processes.
Successful candidates for this role have strong people management
and project management experience, are structured thinkers with
strong data analytics skills, are able to navigate ambiguity, and
are always looking for strategic opportunities to improve business
performance with data.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide reporting and analytical support for Finance, Product
Management and Marketing & Sales teams.
- Oversee preparation of various ad-hoc reports, analyses and
- Responsible for end-to-end design and development of high
visibility projects including data mining, data analysis and
visualization via BI reporting applications (e.g. Tableau).
- Pro-actively engage with business stakeholders to gather
reporting/analytical needs and translate the requirements into
business and technical requirements. Maintain regular communication
to update stakeholders on progress made on these projects.
- Communicate analytic results to senior management and provide
visibility into details of underlying work.
- Become a trusted partner for product and engineering teams to
drive overall data quality and analytic insights.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as
Mathematics, Computer Science or related degree
- 4+ years of direct, relevant experience at a technology or
e-commerce related business
- 4+ years of experience supporting product, business or
operations teams in an analytical capacity
- Expert level knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel/VBA, and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability
to work with diverse groups of internal clients while maintaining
high degrees of accuracy and precision
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, drive results, and
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team
members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Experience developing and managing high-performing teams.
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analysis with
- MBA or Master's degree in a quantitative field.
- Basic knowledge of finance or accounting concepts.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our
policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants
and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is
our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a
bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth and
need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted
position contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: eHealth, Santa Clara , Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!