Product Manager Intern, DRIVE Developer - Auto
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 24, 2020
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our
invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming
market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized
parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern
AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain
of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and
understand the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern for our DRIVE Developer
In this role, you will work in NVIDIA's Automotive Product Team
along with other PMs. Our team's charter is to help define, build
and launch NVIDIA's Automotive Products and build and nurture an
active developers' community.
What you will be doing:
- Refine product positioning analyses and presentations, product
marketing material, and product engineering material.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives including engineering and
marketing to development.
- Conduct gap analysis, competitive analyses and putting together
decks and reports.
- Create marketing assets for DRIVE developers,
- You will create unified assets, and perform updates and
upgrades of assets in various systems (e.g., MS SharePoint,
What we need to see:
- You are pursuing PhD in engineering and science OR you are
currently enrolled in an MBA program at a top-rated university with
formerly acquired technical background.
- A passion to build technology that changes the state of the art
by enabling access to safe transportation for all.
- You understand technicalities on how to build safe Autonomous
- You provide evidence that you can tackle hard problems and do
whatever is needed to build a product where art and technology
collide into one.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team while taking personal
responsibility for your own contributions.
- Agility in changing focus as the needs of our effort
- You have previous practical experience with deep learning,
creativity and the ability to innovate.
- You have strong leadership, communication and presentation
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience with AI, Autonomous Vehicles, compute,
and/or sensor technologies
- Passion for mapping and geo-services
- Business perspective on the AV market
- You possess a Self-Driving Nanodegree from Udacity
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value
diversity in our current and future employees, we do not
discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender
expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Product Manager Intern, DRIVE Developer - Auto, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!