Director, Customer Data & Analytics - 34338
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Director, Customer Data & Analytics - 34338 ServiceNow is
changing the way people work.--With a service-orientation toward
the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work
life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and--be--more
scalable than ever before.--We're disruptive. We work hard but try
not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and
constantly evolving. We are passionate about our Customer, and we
live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at
ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.-- The
successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an
established, documented competence in the program management space.
You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The
successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and
possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive,
coordinate and manage a large program. You enjoy tackling new
initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things
right. About the role: As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented
growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and
advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is
seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Customer
Analytics function. The Head of Customer Analytics will ensure the
company operates on the best Customer insights for all the cross
functional users across the company, leadership team and the users
in the Customer organization, to scale the company. This position
will be reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and will be
part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive Customer Analytics strategy and roadmap for the company.
Provide thought leadership in the area of Customer Analytics.
- Design, build and support the Customer Analytics Customer by
assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the
information in a user-friendly way to the stakeholders: Customer
organization, cross functional users across the company, and the
- Partner with the Customer organization, engineering team, data
instrumentation team and stakeholders to envision best Customer
analytics Customer, alerting capabilities and the interfaces.
- Manage and improve the user experience of how the stakeholders
consume Customer information.
- Develop and deliver unique insights about the Customer and
Customers through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Bring the promise of data science and machine learning to
reality within Customer Analytics, increasing decision
effectiveness and speed.
- Own the telemetry of Customer data and the definitions.
- Define and implement policies, processes and procedures for the
governance and management of data including data capture from our
cloud platform, storage, security, integration, analysis and
- Build a best-in-class team for the exploitation of data, using
cloud and social era tools and techniques for data analytics,
mining and visualization. Build multiple successors and a team that
meets the business needs of the future.
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Sales
Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Customer, and
Talent Analytics) to develop and deliver cohesive Analytics
Customer to the company and connect all employees with right data.
- Create Customer Analytics Customer with maximum adoption from
the stakeholders (measured by reach and frequency), user
satisfaction, and business impact.
- Drive a cultural change, leveraging analytics and data science,
to accelerate and enhance critical company priorities on Customer.
--To be successful in this role, we need someone who--has:
- 12+ years of prior experience in Customer Analytics.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science,
and Analytics Customer building.
- Exposure to the end-to-end Customer Management process:
Customer development, Customer management, performance tracking,
Customer support, technical support, community, engineering,
- Experience in managing instrumentation and telemetry data from
modern cloud platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a team and ability to work
with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the
possibilities of Customer Analytics and cultivate interest amongst
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability
to engage effectively at all levels of the organization. ServiceNow
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an
individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation
to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in
the ability or unable to access or use this online application
process and need an alternative method for applying, you may
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You
have been redirected to a ServiceNow job page
Keywords: Servicenow, Santa Clara , Director, Customer Data & Analytics - 34338, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!