Chief of Staff-Program Manager (JoinOCI-PPM)
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 22, 2021
If you require accessibility assistance or accommodation for a
disability when applying for open positions please contact us at
+1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Oracle's Affirmative Action Plan is
available for review by contacting +1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Job
Description - Chief of Staff-Program Manager (JoinOCI-PPM)
(20000YL7) Job Description Chief of Staff-Program Manager
(JoinOCI-PPM) - 20000YL7 Applicants are required to read, write,
and speak the following languages : English Preferred
Qualifications Our organization is growing and in need of a
motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior
management. As a strategist, consultant, and implementer; the
successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the
organization based on the priorities of the senior management. This
individual will play a key role in the Organization and oversee
strategic business initiatives from development through successful
execution under the guidance of executives. The successful
candidate will communicate with executives in decision-making,
program management, and initiative implementation. Be able to
review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find
knowledge and skills gaps and help address them. Will help to
improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures
for optimized efficiency and productivity. Responsibilities Manage
Rhythm of the Business and Roadmap
- Responsible for driving all the business management functions
that will ensure the effectiveness of the team's operating rhythm
(e.g., staff meetings with leader's directs; critical projects
meetings; Monthly Business Reviews; product reviews etc.)
- Develop an engagement plan for team communications including
all-hands, AMA sessions, townhalls, response to org polls.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and
leadership, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project
updates, proposals, and planning.
- Support leadership team with planning and execution of
organizational roadmap and charters.
- Foster a coach, model, care environment to support a fail fast
approach to organizational success. Drive Operational / HR
- Partner closely with the human resources department and
leadership team to identify priorities and drive strategies to meet
organizational people goals.
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including
documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and
resolve all employee concerns.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for
increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing
operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working
with Vice President and other executives on special projects.
Manage Headcount / Org Budget
- Responsible for managing the overall budget, including HC
planning; allocations and POs.
- Provide consultation and advice to the team on headcount and
resource planning; participate in overall group strategy decisions
and assist in implementing policies that focus on maximizing the
financial success of the org. Drive Executive Initiatives and
- Own critical executive programs and initiatives (e.g., revamp
org operations posture; own Diversity and Inclusion
- Apply activation energy to brand-new programs. Quickly figure
out what needs to be done, put frameworks in place, and kick-off
programs to set up teams for success.
- Step in and fill gaps in leadership / resource structure until
resources are hired / replaced.
- Own narrative and manage communications for VP executive
sponsorships, events, customer engagements, analyst relations, PR,
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the organization all-up,
handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and
assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years in business, product or operations planning
- Self-starter mentality; thrives in unfamiliar territory
- Experience with c onflict resolution; exceptional judgement and
discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Attention to detail, structured and creative thinking
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams.
Direct people management experience is preferred.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on
interdepartmental communication As part of Oracle's employment
process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment
screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any
other characteristic protected by law. Detailed Description and Job
Requirements Manage the development and implementation process of a
specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific
company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams
focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and
direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project
from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental
activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule
and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems
analysis and program staff, providing technical support and
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of
advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing
direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent
experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project
management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by
Job : Product Development Location Other Locations : United States
Job Type : Regular Employee Hire Organization : Oracle All over the
world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a
difference? Join our company of change-makers. From Oracle to
culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the
skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter's Type 1
Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
#LifeatOracle If you require accessibility assistance or
accommodation for a disability when applying for open positions
please contact us at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1 Oracle's Affirmative
Action Plan is available for review by contacting +1.888.404.2494,
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Santa Clara , Chief of Staff-Program Manager (JoinOCI-PPM), Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!