Business Operations Manager
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers At Hewlett Packard
Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create
breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live
and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless
dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our
purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values:
partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge
ahead, always pushing to discover what's next. Every day is a new
opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the
industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of
life. What you need to know about the job Job ID: 1073548 Date
Posted: 2/12/2021 Primary Location: Santa Clara, California Other
Locations: Roseville, California, United States of America Job
Category: Business Planning Schedule: Full time Shift: No shift
premium (United States of America) Hewlett Packard Enterprise
advances the way people live and work. We bring together the
brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions,
helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "IT EDGE". Creating new customer
experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces.
We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform
business models with the combined power of compute, context,
control and secure connectivity. How you'll make your mark:
- You will structure and manage all aspects of a project (e.g.,
objectives, scope, plans/ scorecards, cross-functional engagement,
problem solving, documentation, syndication, etc.).
- You will develop fact-based recommendations and deliver it to
management, drive implementation of recommended solutions (when
- You will conduct rigorous, data-driven analysis to build
- You will drive fact-based decision making.
- You will maintain full ownership of the work and work
successfully with a highest-degree of autonomy.
- You will work effectively with critical stakeholders, ready to
engage with other key stakeholders of the company in a humble and
- You will work with-in cross-functional environments in
delivering business results.
- You will demonstrate high level of maturity and sensitivity in
handling company confidential information. About you:
- You have a Bachelors degree or MBA (or equivalent) degree and
3-5 years of relevant experience.
- You have proven experience with Business or Corporate Strategy,
Business Operations, or Management Consulting.
- You have experience leading large initiatives/programs and/or
complex transformation efforts within a high tech company or as a
- You have the ability to understand complex business
requirements and translate them into relevant program/project
- You have the ability to independently draft and present project
deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
- You have the ability to drive the work while at the same time
being perceived as a partner to supported teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate abstract ideas and
independently manage complex project objectives
- You have the ability to manage multiple work streams
simultaneously supporting the execution of their deliverables
- You have strong communication, group facilitation,
interviewing, consensus building and influencing skills.
- You have strong competence in developing and managing
relationships, including partnering and consulting.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have the ability to make effective decisions under
- You have proven and demonstrated high level of maturity and
sensitivity in handling company confidential information. Preferred
- You have experience in top-management consulting, corporate
strategy, business strategy, business operations.
- You have good project and program management skills.
- You have PMP, SCRUM certifications.
- You can mentor others.
--- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
--- Diverse and dynamic work environment
--- Work-life balance and support for career development
--- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and
Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together. #ArubaNetworks F ind
out more about us and follow us on: https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status My favorite thing about
the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on
throughout the company. Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager With
a company as vast as HPE, you never know what's going to come up,
so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.
Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP Related
Content Shape the Future of Business Explore insights and resources
to help IT pros shape the future of business. Experience a day in
the life of Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees. Find out what
it's like to work
in Santa Clara Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people
live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's
relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. Sign Up for
Alerts Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts
delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion
and then click "Sign Up." For information on the processing of
personal data by HPE please refer to the HPE Recruitment Notice and
HPE Privacy Statement . You can always withdraw or modify your
consent to receive marketing and sales communication from HPE. This
can be done by using the opt-out and preference mechanism at the
bottom of our email marketing communication or by following this
link to unsubscribe.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Santa Clara , Business Operations Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!