Change Management Lead
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers At Hewlett Packard
Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create
breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live
and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless
dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our
purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values:
partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge
ahead, always pushing to discover what's next. Every day is a new
opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the
industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of
life. What you need to know about the job Job ID: 1079761 Date
Posted: 2/18/2021 Primary Location: Teleworker, California Other
Locations: Teleworker, Texas, United States of America Job
Category: Business Planning Schedule: Full time Shift: No shift
premium (United States of America) Essential Duties and
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to the following):
Change Identification & Impact Assessment
- Become familiar with Aruba & Silver Peak channel sales related
processes, policies, and systems to a level that allows you to
identify & assess changes from a partner perspective. This includes
tools/processes related to, but not limited to, the Partner
Onboarding Process, Partner Portal, Opportunity Management, Deal
Registration, Quoting, Order Management, POS Reporting, Partner
Compensation, Financial Claims, MDF, Certifications & Learnings,
- Develop an end to end change management approach, including
stakeholder identification, change identification, change
assessment, communication model, partner engagement model,
- Lead change management workshops with a set of several
cross-functional SMEs to identify changes & assess change impacts
in a structured manner.
- Host periodic calls with the Aruba/Silver Peak regional channel
sales leadership to ensure they understand the changes and can
provide early feedback through the lifecycle. Communicating Change
- Coordinate & schedule internal webinars for all Aruba/Silver
Peak channel sales employees to ensure they understand the changes
and are prepared to respond to queries from partners. This includes
putting together content for the webinars.
- Develop communication packages in a partner-facing, outside-in
structure. Documents may include Playbooks, Transition Guides,
FAQs, Drawer statements, etc.
- Develop & execute document review process to ensure accuracy /
correctness of content and language. Documents will need to be
reviewed by multiple stakeholders including but not limited to
functional SMEs, regional channel sales teams, legal, etc.
- Coordinate translation of communication documents to various
- Track & report dissemination of communication packages to
partners via tiered engagement model.
- Coordinate feedback from Partner Advisory Board Track Readiness
- Develop process & tool to track & report readiness of
Distributors & Service Providers to transact Silver Peak business
- Execute tracking & reporting.
- Develop process & tool to run a command center to triage
questions from Aruba/Silver Peak channel sales employees.
- Execute command center operations. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically, 8-10 years' experience Knowledge and Skills
- Conceptual knowledge of channels.
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify & assess changes by interviewing SMEs
- Conceptual knowledge of all aspects of the opportunity to cash
value chain and other additional channel aspects such as POS,
financial claims, certs & learnings, etc. Doesn't need to have
mastery on these topics, but should be able to interview the SMEs
and ask relevant questions to identify changes
- Persuasiveness to get SMEs to provide inputs per timeline and
ability to escalate if progress is impeded.
- Partner-facing content writing skills.
- Mastery in English.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to run a command center to triage questions from the
- Ability to track readiness of Distributors and Service
Providers to transact with HPE/Aruba on Business Day 1.
- Team player & able to collaborate with others.
- Strong business acumen.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Able to cope with pressure. Complexity
- Moderate - High #Aruba #SilverPeak #SilverPeakUS HPE is an
equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status My favorite thing about the
culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout
the company. Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager With a company
as vast as HPE, you never know what's going to come up, so it keeps
you on your toes, excited for the next challenge. Kristine Steeter
AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP Related Content Shape the
Future of Business Explore insights and resources to help IT pros
shape the future of business. Experience a day in the life of
Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees. Find out what it's like to
in Teleworker Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people
live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's
relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. Sign Up for
Alerts Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts
delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion
and then click "Sign Up." For information on the processing of
personal data by HPE please refer to the HPE Recruitment Notice and
HPE Privacy Statement . You can always withdraw or modify your
consent to receive marketing and sales communication from HPE. This
can be done by using the opt-out and preference mechanism at the
bottom of our email marketing communication or by following this
link to unsubscribe.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Santa Clara , Change Management Lead, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!