Veterans Preferred - Staff Project Manager, Technical Training and Enablement
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Company Description
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our
cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that
create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and
the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making
an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and
important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately
80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE
World's Most Admired Companies.-
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us
build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce,
and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Staff ProjectManager will lead and execute our project plans
for our largest, most complex programs that drive our
organizational priorities. We are constantly innovating our
approach to deliver the right training, at the right time, at the
right level to drive measurable impact.
Our Product Operations - Technical Training & Enablement team
designs, develops, and delivers technical training and enablement
for ServiceNow's Product organization. We are passionate about
making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee
and helping ServiceNow achieve its mission. We partner with leaders
in our Engineering, Technical Support, and other technology teams
to help them achieve their business objectives through learning
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with our Senior Learning Program Managers and
stakeholdersto assess,identify, and documentlearning interventions
to drive business outcomes and the associated metrics to measure
- Guide the work of our project teams, partnering with
instructional designers, eLearning developers, and learning
platform administration in support of key initiatives.
- Manageproject workstreams in support ofa larger technical
training and enablement programs.
- Assist with all phases oflearningproject management including
scoping, planning, executing, andclosing.
- Maintain and manage documentation, project plans and
- Developtrusted partnershipswith SMEs and stakeholders.
- Identify resource requirements and work with team members to
establish capacity plans in concert with project timelines.
- Design a communication plan to promote Product Operations -
Technical Training & Enablement offerings.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who
- Experience managing a variety of learning projects, including
web-based/eLearning, video, instructor-led classes, blended
learning, and assessments.
- Experience documenting all phases of project workand associated
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented,
- Experience gathering,analyzing, and reporting out data.
- Experience working with engineering, technical support,
software development, and/or learning & development teams
- A proven track record of effective project managementand
experience using project management tools.PMP certification
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication
- A strong desire to continuously improveandis driven to achieve
- A passion for working collaboratively on a multidisciplinary
teamwhile embracing aflexible work style.
- An innate curiosity, open to feedback, and embraces
- Strong time management and organizational skillsrequired to
effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 8+ years of projectmanagement experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint,
Excel) and Smartsheet (preferred).
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as
required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of
full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start
date.Visitour Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of
the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email
protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export
control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations
(EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from
the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is
contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other
approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly
common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to
protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found
through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Videos To Watch
Keywords: ServiceNow, Santa Clara , Veterans Preferred - Staff Project Manager, Technical Training and Enablement, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!