Veterans Preferred - Principal Inbound Product Manager App Ecosystem
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Company Description
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our
cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that
create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and
the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making
an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and
important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately
80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE
World's Most Admired Companies.-
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us
build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce,
and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The ServiceNow Store App Ecosystem is a crucial component in
ServiceNow's platform strategy for delivering ServiceNow and
partner applications, integrations, and content to our customers.
We manage the end-to-end experience from app procurement,
distribution, to installation and management.
For this role we are seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager
define the future of how customers discover, evaluate, transact and
manage apps and solutions. To be successful you will need to be
able to see the bigger picture, understand and formulate a product
vision while driving execution. This role will require strong
product skills as well as business acumen to not only grow the
product but the business as well.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own product vision. Define and execute product strategy and
roadmap for important pieces of the ServiceNow Store App
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work with the
development and user design/research teams to deliver world-class
- Drive the end-to-end feature delivery cycle.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product
Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between
engineering teams and stakeholders. Understanding and managing all
stakeholders (internal and external) needs and expectations. A
collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation
of epics and user stories, and be data-driven in prioritizing new
features, enhancements and quality improvements.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify
areas of differentiation.
- Measure success. Define what success means for each feature.
Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation),
Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth
uptake of new releases.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product
management / SaaS.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and
desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically
- Experience working in an agile development environment with
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced
- Experience delivering products end-to-end from ideation to
delivery & adoption.
- Experience and passion navigating unstructured less defined
- Excellent written communication skills with a focus on
translating complex issues into simple, easy to digest
- A degree in Computer Science is highly desirable.
- Experience with app marketplaces is a plus.
- Has knowledge of the order booking and management process is a
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 , or [email protected] for
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export
control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations
(EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from
the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is
contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other
approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Keywords: ServiceNow, Santa Clara , Veterans Preferred - Principal Inbound Product Manager App Ecosystem, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!