Company: Covenant Care California, LLC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are
an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together
to achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and RehabilitationWe consistently outperform our peers
in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every
CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions
rate lower than our peers.We are Family Serving FamiliesAs part of
the Mission Skilled Nursing team, you will lead and manage the
Activities function by utilizing all available resources to plan,
organize, and direct a program of activities which is designated to
meet in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the
interests, and the physical, mental, and psychological well-being
of each resident.Minimum Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must meet all license, certification, training or credentials
as required by the State.Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
Keywords: Covenant Care California, LLC, Santa Clara , Activities Director, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!