Project Management Assistant
Company: Holland Residential
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview:Holland Partner Group is seeking an experienced Project
Management Assistant to support our Construction Team!We are
seeking a team player with a strong work ethic that offers
exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and
excellent follow through. The Holland Team consists of Associates
that demonstrate strong leadership, communication, team-building,
and decision-making skills. The Project Management Assistant is
responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to
the project teams in accordance with Holland Partner Group's Core
- Assist in coordination of office operations for assigned
projects and the construction department.
- Assist in establishing a paper and computer filing system and
maintain these systems for both company and project files.
- Assist in establishing office processes and procedures that
will make everyone efficient and effective.
- Maintain regional data and knowledge base information for
- Coordinate between site team and the accounting team to support
accounting duties, such as cost coding, subcontractor pay
applications, monthly draw requests and general communication with
corporate accounting department.
- Generate and maintain a lien waiver log.
- Assist in generating monthly reports for corporate.
- Type, edit, proofread, copy, fax and/or distribute documents
- Maintain organization of the site team by managing calendars
and scheduling appointments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and assist with preparing
- Answer calls and handle inquiries.
- Handle confidential files, materials and correspondence
- Compile, copy, collate and assemble special reports
- Gather information to prepare reports and conduct basic
- Maintain contacts and meet/greet/direct visitors.
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example
for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall
team effort in any way possible.Qualifications:Education: High
School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associates degree in
related field preferred.Experience: Five years' experience working
in an administrative capacity required. Experience supporting
Construction teams and/or projects strongly preferred.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe or
- Ability to use office equipment, such as computer, calculator,
copier, and scanner, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and a
wide variety of internal and external customers, while inspiring
respect and credibility.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work on multiple projects
- Ability to proofread and perform detailed tasks.
- Skilled in problem solving and analysis.
- Strong presentation, organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be personable, persistent, diplomatic and have the ability
to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible and resourceful.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of construction contract review.Attendance: This
full-time position requires regular and punctual attendance
compliant with the schedule set to meet company needs. Additional
hours or overtime may be required.Working Environment: This
position may be assigned to a construction project site that may
involve work conditions requiring protective equipment and training
that conforms to OSHA and applicable state agency regulations.
Office and toilet conditions may be temporary in nature. Site
offices may be subject to dust, noise, and temperature variations
not typically encountered in a standard office environment.This
position also requires:
- Valid Driver License.
- May require individuals to furnish their own vehicle to
transport customers, tools and/or supplies to and from the office
and assigned project(s).
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.Benefits:
Holland is proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package including health care benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision,
HSA, FSA), income replacement (Life Insurance, Long-term
Disability) and retirement savings through our 401(k). Supplemental
benefits are also available (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical
Illness, Short-term Disability) and we are proud to offer our
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Tuition Reimbursement. We
offer PTO in addition to Paid Sick Leave, paid holidays and a
generous Sabbatical after every 5 years of service. There are also
opportunities to share in the success of the company through our
profit share programs.
Keywords: Holland Residential, Santa Clara , Project Management Assistant, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!