Senior Account Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Are you a person who loves to work in a dynamic organization and
flourishes with delighting customers with an outstanding sales
experience? We are now looking for a Senior Account Manager
passionate about Cloud Accounts!At NVIDIA, we are seeking a
high-energy and experienced professional with a proven track record
of leading enterprise accounts. This full-time position requires
close working relationships with NVIDIA solution architects,
product marketing, business units, and developer relations, to
drive revenue for the company. This role requires a solid
understanding of the enterprise business landscape. This person
should have the ability to shift easily from working with senior
level executives and strategic decision makers to category managers
and buyers both inside and outside the company.What you'll be
doing:You will be an integral part of a small, forward-thinking
team responsible for a significant and rapidly growing revenue
contribution to the Enterprise products group, the fastest growing
and most dynamic segment at NVIDIA. You will be responsible for all
aspects of strategy creation and implementation, forecasting, and
sales account management.
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, drive sustaining
revenue, market share growth, and product footprint.
- Work closely with customer and ecosystem partners in a "sell
with motion" to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate
growth and adoption of the enterprise product family.
- Being the link between the overlay team and the field (roadmap
updates, tech communications).
- Building winning capabilities and leading change.
- Experience working with Cloud or large enterprise software
- Contributing to the long-term success of US Enterprise by being
a collaborative leader among your peers. Consistently striving to
improve and reinvent yourself.
- Promote the use of NVIDIA's platform, products and technologies
to your customers and partners.
- Ability to travel as needed.What we need to see:
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years' experience selling solutions to senior executives at
- A real passion for getting things done in a dynamic sales and
- Proven track record leading significant revenue and
overachieving targets to meet stretch goals.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think
strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and
verbal) and influence cross-functionally.Ways to stand out from the
- An MBA or graduate degree.
- Adept at stabilizing short-term pressures with overall
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy.
- Track record of successfully growing revenue for new innovative
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade - using
simple communications that convey sophisticated concepts in a
compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team
- Experience selling with or to Facebook.NVIDIA is widely
considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable
employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and
hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative
and autonomous, we want to hear from you.NVIDIA is committed to
fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current
and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our
hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Senior Account Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!