Assistant Director (PS-5G)
Company: Stratford School
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LEADERSHIP - GROWTH - INTEGRITYStratford School, part of the
Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate
education professionals who lead by example, develop their teams,
and grow their school to deliver a quality curriculum with
unwavering integrity.Full-time, year-round (12 months)
employment.As the Assistant Director, you will coordinate all
school operations, including financial planning, community
outreach, relationship-building, staffing, and teacher
development.It Takes a Village---.We are more than just a school -
we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work
together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing
the perfect balance of learning and play -. We cultivate school
communities where children are at the center of everything we do,
creating the optimal learning environment that is safe, welcoming,
and well-organized. We partner with parents by engaging in
consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their
child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Stratford
experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically,
emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the
classroom.What makes us different...
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Financial
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!The Essentials
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited or approved college or
university with a major or emphasis in Childhood and Adolescent
- 1 year of experience in a school leadership position
(Principal, Assistant Principal, Team Leader, etc.). 1 year of
previous elementary teaching experience.
- Knowledge of state education and licensing standards and
maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e.
- Broad knowledge of instructional programs, extracurricular
activities, methods to ensure a safe and orderly climate,
- Previous responsibility for building maintenance, program
evaluation, employee engagement and management, office operations,
and emergency procedures.
Keywords: Stratford School, Santa Clara , Assistant Director (PS-5G), Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!