Product Manager - Customer Experience (CX)
Company: Palo Alto Networks
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 8, 2022
At Palo Alto Networks - everything starts and ends with our
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital
way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more
secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish -
but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a
company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the
way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as
committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work
to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We're changing the nature of
work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we've
rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at
Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual
employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered
to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks IT is building a world-class IT product
management team with a mission to improve how customers experience
our products post-sale. You will work to improve how customers
manage their products and orders after the sale has been completed
and how customers get support for their products.
You will design experiences that bring together order management,
licensing, and support systems that are easy and intuitive to use
and meet our customers needs. You will also assist in supporting
new product introductions. This will include building new workflows
that span various apis, data stores and systems in our Customer
You will be responsible for understanding the needs of our
customers, creating and validating new hypotheses for meeting their
needs and for delivering the minimal desirable product that meets
You will define requirements, measure key results, track
experiments, and frequently ship releases.
- Understand the needs of our customers. Ability to determine
customer insights using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Build products and features to provide frictionless experience
to support our customers.
- Manage project portfolio and effectively manage feature
- Build customer facing applications that interact with across
systems and business rules that meet a variety of business use
cases, great experiences.
- Work with business stakeholders across the company to
understand their business, operational, and engineering
requirements. Design and deliver innovative solutions to address
- Partner with business, UX, and engineering teams to define
requirements, develop functional specifications, and estimate
- Act as the product owner in an Agile/Scrum process and own
writing of user stories, acceptance criteria, and sign off on
- Prioritize and make informed decisions on all features. Manage
the product backlog and attend agile ceremonies.
- Understand the current system and system interactions. Able to
understand the viability of possible solutions. Engages in user
- Strong 5+ Yrs of experience working as a Product Owner in high
- Strong desire to take ownership of a set of new products and
- Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Understanding of the commercial and operational needs of
enterprise product offerings
- Strong experience working with business systems SFDC
- Experience working with engineering and cross functional teams
in a high technology company
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams as a Product Owner
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, engineering or an
equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superlative collaboration mindset - this is a highly
- Do-what-it-takes attitude
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information
Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You'll be joined
with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and
supporting tools that enable our global teams on the front line of
defense against cyberattacks. We're joined by one mission - but
driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect
our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced
team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels
a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to
meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning,
location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect
of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it
FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual
choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all
qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance
or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please
contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be
vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer
has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks, Santa Clara , Product Manager - Customer Experience (CX), Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!