Vendor Management Coordinator
Company: Adecco USA
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Adecco is hiring immediately for a Vendor Management Office
Coordinator with the leader in materials engineering solutions and
manufacturing in Santa Clara, CA. As a VMO Coordinator, you will
perform essential duties with pay ranging from $28-$32/hour, plus
available overtime. In this role, you will provide front-line
customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors, and
users for Company Vendor Management software solution. You will
also be responsible for supporting life-cycle engagement of
non-employee workers from requisitioning through off-boarding and
for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation
process and providing timely feedback and responses to users.
- Must work with Global General Procurement for problem
- Responsible for requisition review, entry, and maintenance
through the use of VMS technology, ERP, and other systems as
- Responsible for engaging with and servicing hiring managers
contingent workforce requirements in the organization.
- Direct all parts of the requisition process in order to
encourage a fair and competitive environment for suppliers.
- Establish, foster, and maintain positive working relationships
with suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Provide consultative support to end users to clarify job
responsibilities, skills, and other job requirements for
- Review and manage candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure
the best qualified candidates are submitted to hiring
- Responsible for managing all requisition activity through the
use of VMS technology.
- Oversee the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum,
cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results.
- Provide adequate oversight, training, and leadership to ensure
end users and supplier partners maximize use of technology.
- Manage and coordinate client and supplier interactions within
an assigned market area or business group.
- Provide program Standard Operating Procedures training and
updates to suppliers on a regular basis to ensure understanding and
- Communicate program procedural changes and updates to suppliers
and client users.
- Facilitate to ensure and track suppliers' appropriate
management of employee on-boarding, employee relations issues,
orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding
- Assist in providing end user with daily, weekly, monthly, and
annual program performance analyses.
- Promote communication with the end users within assigned area
or business group.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as
- Immediately liaises with end user on any escalating system,
program, or supplier issues.
- Function as interface between business owners and service
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 years of work experience in a service level industry and/or
1-3 years of experience in a customer service environment or
- 2-4 years of experience in a staffing industry or other service
- Experience in manufacturing similar to AMAT and/or SAP.
- Experience with an onsite MSP or VMO workforce program
- Experience working with VMS technology.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and
satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships
with colleagues and management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing
and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff
and management is required.
- Exposure to SAP and Workday ERP highly desirable. What's in
this for you?
- Weekly pay ranging from $28-$32/hour.
- Competitive benefits with options such as medical, dental,
vision, and 401(k).
- Free career upskilling opportunities through Adecco's Aspire
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm Click on apply now for
immediate consideration for this amazing VMO Coordinator position
in Santa Clara, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Santa Clara , Vendor Management Coordinator, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!